This month's late summer podcast was compiled during Burning Man 2016. This has been an event I've not missed since my first in 2009 and it's marked a fundamental turning point in my annual cycle. This year I wasn't there, and it felt weird. I felt a sense of loss, of dislocation, of relief, of bemusement ... but I still had my music. Putting this one-hour Piece together gave me that sense of belonging I missed. It made me feel somehow connected to my tribe.
The shows air on the first Thursday of every month on Proton Radio at 7-8pm (UK), 2-3pm (EST), 11am-12pm (WST), and they are now available here via my webpage, as well as a subscribable podcast via iTunes .... so you need never miss a beat.
As ever your comments and help in spreading the word are invaluable.
- Chicane – Offshore - Thomas Datt Ambient Mix [Modena Records]
- Re-Axis – Coming in Peace [Monocline]
- Hraach – Dle Yaman - 116 Deep Mix
- Gus Gus – Airwaves - Martin Sundberg Mix [Kompakt]
- Jonathan Kaspar – Cross Pendant - Red Axes Mix [Pets]
- Shiny Objects – Belden Lights [Om]
- Tensnake – Fantasma [True Romance]
- ANNA- Redemption [Terminal M]
- Betoko – Solarium [Katermukke]
- Josh Butler – The Essence of House ft Lono Brazil - Metodi Hristov Mix [Noir Music]
- Affkt, Daniel Kyo – Sundays
- Third Son – Darker Side of the Moon [Selador]
- Simon Shackleton – Where Embers Glow - SS’s Sputnik Sweetheart Mix [Scene & Herd]
- Cirez D – Century of the Mouse [Mouseville]
- Christian Smith - Blast Off [Tronic]
- Thomas Schumacher, Victor Ruiz - Satellite [Electric Ballroom]
- Joeski – Blue Bus [Maya]
- German Brigante - The Brigante Chronicles [Dirtybird]